A “Core Charge” is a deposit for the value of the core that is paid at the time you make the purchase. Core Charges are usually collected for items such as engines,transmissions, transfer cases, turbo’s, superchargers, and fuelinjectors. The Core Charge is refundable after we receive your old rebuildable core back.To receive full core credit, the core you return must be the same model and part number as what was purchased. There is generally not a problem with core refunds. But if you are unsure if your core will meet our core return policy, then please call our parts department before you place your order. Cores should be shipped back to us within 30 days of purchase in the original container that the used / rebuilt part was received in. The shipping cost for the returnof the core is the responsibility of the customer unless otherwise noted.
Shipping is available throughout the United States as well as Canada. We ship from various locations nationwide so we can deliver your product in the fastest manner possible so that you can get your automobile back on the road quicker. In cases where an item is out of stock, on back order, or is a special order, we will notify you via email with an approximate ETA.
As a visitor of this site, customer, and/or affiliate you agree that by the act of purchasing service, downloading information, or general use of the service that you are bound to the Terms & Conditions of All Replacement Engines , which is outlined below.
Agreement Terms :
All visitors of this site, whether they are authorized vendors or users are bound by the agreements in the Terms & Conditions. Any of the information disclosed on this site is not permitted to be forwarded or sold. All Replacement Engines does not tolerate the collection of Email Addresses for the use of spam.Visitors of this site agree to be of legal age, over 18 years old. If visitors are under 18 years of age, they agree to have parental permission to visit and/or use the services available on this site. Parents of underage users agree to their minor’s use and agree to these Terms & Conditions.
All visitors agree to disclose truthful information in regards to contact information, payment information, and/or any other type of information exchange used on this site. All visitors agree that payment transactions are done in good faith and agreement to these terms. Visitors agree that any fraudulent activity is subject to prosecution and investigation by the appropriate agencies.
Visitors agree that all information, content, and materials specific of this site and All Replacement Engines are property of All Replacement Engines, LLC and that any copying of this information is in violation of the law. The use of this site’s materials, products, or service is not to be used to violate the law. The use of this site is at the discretion of All Replacement Engines and All Replacement Engines may terminate any use by anyone at any time without notification.
Liability Limits and Postings :
Due to the quick turnover of used auto parts, postings may not be entirely up to date and are subject to availability and price variations.
Warranty & Return Policy
All Replacement Engines warrants to their original buyers that each used item sold is protected from defects in material and workmanship when properly installed and under normal use and service for the period of time and distance to the terms and conditions as following unless otherwise noted:
a) All Replacement Engines, at its option, can either to repair or replace the defective unit only Used Engines. Ninety days and unlimited miles (unless otherwise noted) on parts only from the date of delivery. No warranty is covered on any attached accessories and parts such as manifolds, carburetor, distributor, alternator, starter, water pump, thermostat, clutch, flywheel, timing belt of belt-driving engine and all seals etc.
b) No warranty is offered on Mazda rotary, high performance and racing engines or transmissions.
c) Used Transmissions: Ninety days from the date of delivery on parts only. Electrical switches, wiring system, shifting linkage and torque converter are not guaranteed.
d) Due to the materials and composition of powertrain (engine, transmission, transfer case)components, we do not warranty against surface rust that may accrue over time, as long as it does not affect the overall performance of the product sold. There is reasonable expectation that surface rust will form no matter if the product is stored on a shelf or left in the donor vehicle until the time of sale.
II) Customer’s Obligations:
a) Customer must install new oil, oil filter, thermostat, spark plugs, coolant and tune up parts.
b) Customer must rod out radiator, change new water hoses, water pump, all seals and gaskets before installation.
c) Due to the variations and design on some models of Japanese version engines, customer is required to make necessary changes over on some parts such as change oil pan and oil pick up tube, dipstick, fly wheel, clutch assembly, distributor and smog device etc.
d) Customer is responsible to re-install all smog devices.
e) All belt-driving engines are required to install a new timing belt and set the right timing before installation is done. See limitation(IIId).
f) Check and adjust valve clearance and tune up.
g) Customer is responsible to verify parts for fitness, proper size and application prior to installation. We assume no liability for parts incorrectly installed as the result of errors in ordering, packing and shipping.
h) A certified ASE certified mechanic must install and approve of the installation process.
i) Warranty claims must first be filed with a representative from All Replacement Engines which will then assign a Return Authorization Number (RAN) to the case before the product can be returned. Customer agrees to return product in the same condition and assembly as it was delivered.
This warranty shall not apply to or include any of the following:
a) Repair or replacement as a result of any accident, misuse, collision, upset, fire, negligence, alteration, racing events, improper installation or repair.
b) Labor cost, downtime, towing charges, freight charges, rental and comprehensive insurance claims etc.
c) Oil leaks, blown head gasket and overheating due to poor cooling system.
d) Bent valves, lock up or back fire due to broken timing belt or wrong timing set. New timing must be installed on all belt-driving engines before installation.
e) Internal damage caused by dropping obstacles into combustion chambers. The internal components of the long block assembly that are covered are the Pistons, Piston Rings, Piston Pins, Crankshaft and Main Bearings, Connecting Rods and Rod Bearings, Camshaft and Camshaft Bearings, Timing Chain and Timing Gears, Intake and Exhaust Valves, Valve Springs, Oil Pump, Push Rods, Rocker Arms, Hydraulic Lifters, and Rocker Arm Shafts. The Engine Block and Cylinder Heads are only covered if damaged by a part listed above.
In the event the customer cancels the order after the product has shipped, the customer will be liable for all shipping charges and a 20% restocking fee. Any damages to the delivered product must be reported within 24 hours so that a claim may be started with the freight company. All legal litigations will be held in Jacksonville, Florida.
PLEASE READ BEFORE INSTALLATION
All used engines are sold as Longblock engine assemblies; a Longblock is defined as: Cylinder heads, engine block and all internal components. All bolt on accessories left on the Longblock engine assembly are not covered by warranty unless otherwise stated on the sales order and are left on the Longblock engine to be used at customers discretion. Some engines sold will require you to use parts off your old engine, these change over parts will sometimes cost you additional labor to be switched, All Replacement Engines is not be responsible for the labor cost to have the change over parts switched
1. Inspect engine prior to delivery driver leaving, if any damage is found please inform driver and note the delivery ticket and notify All Replacement Engines. If engine is severally damaged, immediately notify All Replacement Engines.
2. Identify that correct Longblock engine assembly was shipped to you; look at both engines to do this. If it looks like the Longblock engine assemblies are different notify your sales person at All Replacement Engines immediately.
3. After removing your old engine, place it next to the replacement engine and identify which parts need to be changed over.
4. Inspect timing components on engine, if miles are over factory specification for a timing belt or chain, replace timing components.
5. Inspect all gaskets for bolt on accessories and replace any gaskets that look brittle or are leaking.
6. Change over any bolt on accessories needed off your old engine.
7. Do not install engine with damaged parts on it, such as oil pan, timing cover, engine mounts, valve covers or manifolds. If engine is installed with damaged parts and they cause the engine to fail prematurely the Warranty Is Void.
1. Flush cooling system prior to installing engine to remove any debris left over from previous engine.
2. Clean or replace oil strainer and pick screen.
3. Replace oil pan gasket & rear main seal.
4. Drain & Replace engine oils to manufactures suggested levels.
5. Replace oil filter.
6. Timing belts, water pump, thermostat, spark plugs, fluids and seals are routine maintenance items and should be replaced at the time of installation and at the vehicle manufacturer’s recommended service intervals.
7. Replace any water hoses or vacuum lines that need replacing.
8. Prior to starting engine prime oil system and check to be sure you have oil pressure.
9. Proper operation of the cooling and electrical system must be checked during the installation of products that can be affected by those systems.
10. Replace valve cover gasket as needed.
11. Install new belts and hoses.
Automatic Transmission Limited Warranty
PLEASE READ BEFORE INSTALLATION
Thank you for purchasing this quality used automatic transmission. Not only have you saved a considerable amount of money over a new part, but you are helping the environment by recycling.Prior to the installation of your recycled used transmission, we suggest that you perform the following pre-installation maintenance. By performing the pre-installation maintenance you will prolong the life of your recycled transmission and protect your warranty.This used automatic transmission comes with a warranty as stated on your sales order and is valid under normal driving conditions.
• REPLACE FRONT SEALS
• REPLACE AXLE SEALS
• INSTALL NEW TRANSMISSION FILTER KIT
• FLUSH & INSPECT TRANSMISSION COOLING LINES
• ADD FLUID LEVELS TO MANUFACTURERS SUGGESTED LEVELS
• PROPERLY ALIGN AND INSTALL TORQUE CONVERTER
• ADJUST THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR CABLE
NOTE: When interchanging between years and models it may be necessary to change wiring, linkages and speedometer gears/sensors.
COMPARE BEFORE INSTALLATION
Manual Transmission Installation
PLEASE READ BEFORE INSTALLATION
Thank you for purchasing this quality used manual transmission. Not only have you saved a considerable amount of money over a new part, but you are helping the environment by recycling.Prior to the installation of your recycled used transmission, we suggest that you perform the following pre-installation maintenance. By performing the pre-installation maintenance you will prolong the life of your recycled transmission and protect your warranty.This used manual transmission comes with a warranty as stated on your sales order and is valid under normal driving conditions.
• REPLACE CLUTCH
• REPLACE THROW OUT BEARING
• REPLACE PILOT BEARING
• REPLACE AXLE OR DRIVE SHAFT SEAL
• DRAIN GEAR LUBES AND FILL TO MANUFACTURERS SPECIFICATIONS
• INSPECT & ADJUST OR REPLACE SHIFTER LINKAGES
• INSPECT AND REPLACE, IF NEEDED, TRANSMISSION AND ENGINE MOUNTS
For More Information, Call Us Now!